Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I've been quiet because we're on the move!

I'm so sorry that I've neglected my blog for so long. I can't believe it's been nearly two months since I've posted anything!
Our actual SOLD sign!
We've been oh so busy as we're on the move! We've managed to sell our house (after waiting 6 months for it to shift!) and we've had a completion date set to move into our new house on August 23rd. It's been pretty manic in the Stitch household as you can imagine.

Hubby has still been off work but has done a few odd bits of arty stuff and it's all been amazing. I'll try and get a few blog posts about them written up and scheduled for the coming weeks. Having him at home has been fabulous and I know I'm going to miss him dearly when he goes back to work. Bedtimes have been shared between us and it's been great to have an extra pair of hands about the house too.

We've been busy packing up non-essential house things and are down to the bare minimum of our stuff, so the serious packing and taking furniture down will be done over the next two weeks. My mum has very kindly offered to come and stay a few days before the move to watch IQ while we do the last minute bits.

So yeah, a lot has happened over the last two months! Here's a quick list of things I'll write more about when we're settled (and I have free time - hah!):
  • We sold our house!
  • IQ turned 1 in July
  • IQ's first words have been cat, beep beep and book
  • I've been busy with my dreadlock beads website and have had a record number of orders over the last month!
  • Hubby has done some AMAZING artwork
  • IQ can nearly walk!
  • Remember the issue with my Pfaff embroidery machine? I found the disc while packing away the craft room - yippee!
That list is just all the things I can think of right now as my head is literally exploding with all the things I want to write about... oh, and our central heating boiler has just started to leak water!

No comments:

Post a Comment