Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Pea - Week 15

An Orange! - Average size: 4 inches, 2.5 oz.

Your Baby: Week 15

Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now out measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements. The baby can now hear sounds outside of the womb which is a crazy though, maybe I should start playing my bump some tunes!

I now look obviously pregnant and not fat, wahoo! Although a lot of my jeans still fit, I have noticed a dramatic change in my body shape especially my backside. It's now lovely and round :D

1 comment:

  1. yay! jadey got back :)

    You need to post some photos! I wanna see bump, bum and boobs!

    And yes, get S.C.I.E.N.C.E on the go for that little monkey to wiggle about to :) x

    ReplyDelete