Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holidays Are Coming!

I ventured out yesterday to do my first and last Christmas shopping mission. My dearest mother came over and we headed out early. The shops were so busy it was a real struggle to get anything done so we headed for a restaurant and had a festive lunch. Mother insisted on getting a bottle of red as it was cheaper than the two large glasses we ordered but as she was driving home, yours truly had to finish the bottle. Needless to say I was thankful for the extra Dutch Courage as I don't think I could have coped without it.
Mummy dearest insisted that she had to buy me something I wanted. She did the whole "I've got you a few little surprises but nothing special" trick. I kinda felt like I had to pick something as she was offering and insistent on buying me something. So we agreed that she'd buy me something I wouldn't normally get for myself, either because it was too expensive or was to be found in a store I would normally walk past.
We headed to Jane Norman as I bought a dress for a wedding there a few months back and it fitted me beautifully. The shop ticked both boxes of too expensive and wouldn't normally shop there. I found this GORGEOUS coat. I am so pleased I found it because it fits like a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment