Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

The wonderful Samboy undertook this challenge in September/October. I'm going to embark on this for November.

Day One - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
That's me on the left, with my mam and my sister-in-law to be.
  1. My first name is Jade-Louise. But I just tell people it's Jade
  2. I've never had a nickname - but always wanted one
  3. I managed to poke a hole in my right eye when I was 7 and now I can't see anything out of it
  4. I got married on 09/09/09
  5. I own my own house
  6. When I was 10 I won a country wide dance competition (but don't tell anyone)
  7. I'm a jack of all trades but a master of none
  8. I've met a lot of famous people because of my last job
  9. I can say the alphabet backwards
  10. I have 6 pets - Bearded dragon, bosc monitor, panther chameleon, two kittens and a hamster
  11. I passed my driving test with no minors
  12. I make my own clothes
  13. I used to be a life drawing model, which meant I had to get naked in sit in a cold room and have art students draw me
  14. I have a full polynesian sleeve tattoo. I like how it shocks people when they find out I have it
  15. Four years ago I never wanted to get married and hated the thought of having kids. My view now is completely different and I can't wait to be a mammy.

1 comment:

  1. yay, glad you're doing this :)

    i can't wait til you're a mammy and have jadebabies! xxx

    ReplyDelete