Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A weekly round up of the unemployed

So this week has been very busy. It doesn't feel like I've done a lot but I have.
This week I have:
  • Signed on to get JSA and hopefully this will give me some money to live off until I find a job
  • Got two interviews, one on Friday and one next Wednesday
  • Got a potentially great interview which hasn't been arranged yet with a really amazing fashion designer. I'd be cutting and sewing products for her, which could potentially lead on to other things
  • My lovely Mother in Law came to visit and we went to the zoo
  • I have more work on Skins tomorrow, which should be fun
  • Made a very sweet jacket and hat set for my cousin's new baby girl
  • Annnd the amazing Samboy's house visit, which means great company, good food and fun times
I'm feeling much more positive this week! Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. yay skins! :)

    haha don't say "great food" cos now I have to live up to that! x

    ReplyDelete