Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Green fingered Busy Bee

I've had a long old couple of weeks. It's funny how as soon as the sun come out, everything in my life seems to change. I take life a lot better when the weather is nice.

I recently got a greenhouse - mam and dad bought it for me and Andi as a joint birthday pressie. But I do most of the gardening and Andi is going to eat the fruits of my labour!

I'm also hoping to make the greenhouse into a safe play area for Maurice (the chameleon)!

Here he is doing his morning Yoga.
























I'm lucky enough to have a day at home working today as we're in a period of "calm" before the storm.

I took some pictures of my garden Eden. I hope you likey.


1 comment:

  1. oh fabness!

    Jellis!

    And look at Maurice, hasn't he grown?!x

    ReplyDelete