Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Wozers, an update is long overdue!

 Since it's been YEARS since my last update I thought I had better check in and say that I'm still alive! Still making and tinkering but wowee, life has grown.

I now have two kids, now ages 9 and 6. You probably remember me blogging about IQ just after she was born. Well, in 2015 we welcomed OB to the family and life has not stopped since!

I don't really stitch or ting any more. I have found a new passion in 3d printing. Mrs Stitch N Ting bought me a 3d printer two years ago and It has been continuously running ever since. I added another printer to the collection at the beginning of the year and I have been putting my design skills to the test and making 3d printed jewellery. You can check out my makes here: www.earthsymbols.co.uk

I think Mr Stitch N Ting has regretted buying the printer as I spend a lot of my time designing, printing and finishing my pieces.

It's been an amazing learning experience for me and has re-ignited my love for CAD design and coding.

These items are printed using wood fibre PLA on my 3d printer and I adore the finished pieces.

I think stitch N ting will need to be updated to suit my current obsession. hehe!







No comments:

Post a Comment