Friday, June 22, 2012

Fill In The Blanks Friday - 22.06.12

My blogging has been a little slow lately. Mainly due to the fact I sleep nearly all day every day and I'm actually finding being 9 1/2 months pregnant pretty difficult. So I thought I'd keep on posting with filling in some silly questions.

1. It's always nice when I feel like I've accomplished something with my day, even if it's just getting dressed!
2. I like to hear my husband tell me I'm going to be a great mum.
3. Positive thinking helps in almost every situation; negative thinking is what I usually end up doing!
4. This is SPARTA!
5. What I heard isn't always what has been said - My pregnancy brain mis-interprets a lot these days...
6. Often, I search for my slippers when they're already on my feet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the husband coming home and getting takeaway, tomorrow my plans include sitting, sleeping and sewing (probably in that order) and Sunday, I want to spend some quality time with my husband.


That wasn't so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment