I love the idea of this type of sale - it allows mums to get rid of the old stuff their babies have grown out of and make them accessible to people like me. By like me I mean the completely clueless mum-to-be who still has no idea what she should be buying and couldn't tell the difference between a cot mattress and changing mat! my mum very kindly agreed to come with me and bless her soul, drove 2 hours in terrible weather to join me. She also brought my Grandma and Granddad along too, which was really lovely. They all couldn't get over the size of my bump and it took my Grandma less than 5 minutes to get her camera out and snap away at it!
In no particular order, I came away with:
- A pop up baby cot/bed - great for traveling and seeing family (which we will be doing a lot of)
- An Isabella Oliver knitted sweater with removeable snood/cowl and a complete steal at £5!
- 2 H&M Maternity tops
- 2 Jojo Maman Bebe maternity tops
- A baby sling in GORGEOUS paisley material, handmade by Kali Sling
- An all in one baby bear suit in 6-9 months (because everyone needs one of those!)
Tomorrow, me and the husband are going to test drive some buggies!