Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gate error...

I had a totally shit awful day yesterday. PR definitely isn't for me. I'm not think skinned enough to bug people. I feel like I'm letting my boss down as she obviously thought I was better at it than I actually am. Which sucks. We went for a coffee and a 'chat' about it and I'm basically being demoted to a more manageable role. Excellent.

I actually feel like it's a good thing. I get to start at the bottom of things and work my way up. I also get to find out what really makes a digital agency tick. She said I'd be the glue of the company. I'm certain that was an effort to make me feel better. A three person company doesn't really need glue.


I saw
the doctor today about my back. I've been having serious pain issues which has resulted in me not sleeping very well. No sleep + stressful job = antisocial Jadie. She thinks it's nothing too serious and said, I quote, "I think you have a gate issue". I laughed. I'm being referred to a physio who will hopefully straighten me up. Until then it's Neurofen and lots of tea.


The cowl-neck jumper I've been working on for the last three months is almost finished. When I say three months I actually mean two days work spread out over three months. I haven't had the time to pick it up. I'm a sleeve away from my very first from-a-pattern item of crocheted clothing. I'm pretty happy with it so far.

The black stripes are where I started it in black and realised I didn't have enough to make the whole thing
black. So I matched the stripe on the other side and on the sleeve. The neck is MAHOOSIVE!

I've set myself a new creative challenge of finishing one project a week. We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment